Equipment of HDD
The main activity of our company is providing the different enterprises with the equipment of horizontal directional drilling, spare parts, tools and expendables.
The equipment of HDD is the complex consisting of three major elements – installations for horizontal directional drilling, the send-receive locational equipment, pumping delivery station.
Due to application of a trenchless method in construction and laying of communications drilling operations have become simpler and financial expenses were significantly cut.
Advantages of horizontal drilling
Today's equipment for HDD has a set of advantages and allows:
- lower material inputs;
- save labor costs;
- lower performance time of work;
- ecologically does not influence on environment;
- does not affect activity by a number of the located organizations.
Horizontal directional drilling by our installations guarantees safety, high reliability and efficiency of implementation of any tasks set by you.
In addition to essential elements of horizontal directional drilling: pumping delivery station, the HDD installations and the locational equipment – other different additional tools also are a part of a special equipment:
- Reamers of HDD are the tools intended for creation of horizontal wells of different diameter. There are some types, and depending on soil they share on sealing and cutting;
- Swivels without allowing transfer of rotation from a boring pipe on the tightened siphon, carry out one of the major functions in the course of horizontal directional drilling;
- Transition adapters (spindles) for drill rods are applied to connection in one boring column of elements with different standards of threaded connections;
- Boring blades are a necessary component for simplification of taxing, excavation of soil on a surface of a well and creation of an optimum angle of cutting of soil;
- Pipe captures are used at fixation of PND of pipes with the swivel at a broach in a well;
- The Pumping and Mixing Knot (PMK) is the equipment serving for preparation of drilling mud;
- The boring heads, pilot bars serve for transfer of rotation and strengthening from installation HDD on well tools and deliver drilling mud to tools.
- Drill rods are one of components of the drilling rig, representing a metal pipe with a thread.